Mir:ror / RFID ...
We have a Nabaztag.tag - so we are looking forward to the new release of the board etc ... 
We also have four Mir:rors, which it would be good to bring to life again, too ... 
Could a Mir:ror be plugged into the Nabaztag.tag, perhaps in-place of the internal board ?
We also have an automated home, using the IDRAtek system (*) ... 
we had hoped to interface Nabaztag.tag & the Mir:rors with it ... 
and we wonder if this might now be possible via the GPIO connections on the Raspberry Pi board, or via the Internet and the IDRAtek API ... ??
http://www.idratek.com/products/features/web/
Répondre
(11-21-2020, 05:17 PM)cj uk a écrit :
We also have four Mir:rors, which it would be good to bring to life again, too ... 

For your Mir:rors, you can use Reflexio, if you have a Mac.
Download here:
https://lcprod.net/#reflexio
I use mine with my Nanoztags, some Zstamps, all the books produced for the nabaztag, RFID stamps and even my Visa card.
Répondre
great - many thanks ...

have downloaded, and it works !

now ... I have to learn how to work with Applescript - new to me !

Chris
Répondre
(11-21-2020, 08:42 PM)cj uk a écrit : great - many thanks ...
have downloaded, and it works !
now ... I have to learn how to work with Applescript - new to me !

Not to difficult, just one line for me. Some samples:
The first one open my bank website when I submit my Visa card, the second one launch the video of one of my Z-stamped books.
My Nanoztags launch iTunes (the grey one) and Spotify (the green one).

[Image: 3.jpg]
Répondre
thanks again ... 

we do now have an Applescript that works - when we double-click it ... 

but how do we connect it to the action of placing a tag on the Mir:ror ... ?

it seems we do not understand how to complete the dialogue box that opens after we do ...
Répondre
(11-22-2020, 03:06 PM)cj uk a écrit : thanks again ... 
we do now have an Applescript that works - when we double-click it ... 
but how do we connect it to the action of placing a tag on the Mir:ror ... ?
it seems we do not understand how to complete the dialogue box that opens after we do ...
The first line in the script is a comment to describe the function of the script.
You must put your Applescript in the folder Library/Application Support/Reflexio, with a name you can recognize, and an extension .applescript

When you launch System Preferences->Reflexio, Reflexio list all the scripts you have in this folder and display them in a menu. 
You put an RFID tag on the Mir:ror. Reflexio ask you if you want to relaunch, answer : Yes.
Reflexio relaunch and show the ID of the tag
You change this number for a name, choose what script is called when you put the tag on the Mir:ror and when you remove it.
You click Enregistrer (Save), reload service (Recharger le service) and you can now quit the preference pane.

And now, when show your tag to the Mir:ror, the script is called.

I've done some screen captures, but my FTP account seems angry, I will post them later (but I think you will succeed before).

(11-22-2020, 03:06 PM)cj uk a écrit : we do now have an Applescript that works - when we double-click it ... 
PS : The script is a text file, et must not be an executable. (when you double click the file, it must not execute, it must open the script editor).
Répondre
have tried to do all those things ... 

attached are two screen-shots, showing (hopefully) how we've tried ... 

but without success ... 

Répondre
I see one difference : my Reflexio folder is in my user Library (the one that is now hidden and you can access via menu Go To, and pressing the Option key. I didn’t know if it’s the real cause of your problem, I will check to-morrow morning.
Répondre
(11-22-2020, 11:01 PM)Raoul a écrit : I see one difference : my Reflexio folder is in my user Library (the one that is now hidden and you can access via menu Go To, and pressing the Option key. I didn’t know if it’s the real cause of your problem, I will check  to-morrow morning.
well done, spot on !!

and so very not obvious ... 

many thanks, once again ... 

will now sleep on it, and tomorrow try some more ambitious scripts !
Répondre
just to show we can all be mad ... 

photo' shows our 9x Nano:ztag assembled around one of our Mir:ror, ready for action ... 

ie: lift one of them onto the Mir:ror, to play a tune - iTunes Playlist, YouTube video, whatever ...

am now busy learning-up on Applescript ... to be able connect them to our Home Automation system ...

so they can be used for much more clever things ... 

PS: big surprise to us, is how fast the response is ... almost immediate - so much much faster than using the keyboard !
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)