Magic 8 Ball not working
I just brought my rabbit back to life this afternoon. All looks good with one exception. When I try to use the Magic 8 Ball function, the rabbit makes some noises, but no answer. I am using American English if that makes a difference.
Répondre
(06-20-2020, 03:30 AM)ViennaMike a écrit : I just brought my rabbit back to life this afternoon. All looks good with one exception. When I try to use the Magic 8 Ball function, the rabbit makes some noises, but no answer. I am using American English if that makes a difference.
Hello,
after you press the button and hear the 'ding' when nose lights in red, you should wait a couple of seconds before talking to the rabbit.
This should elicit an answer from the rabbit (at least a statement stating that he/she disn't get what you said ;-).
Répondre
(06-20-2020, 10:26 AM)flaurens a écrit :
(06-20-2020, 03:30 AM)ViennaMike a écrit : I just brought my rabbit back to life this afternoon. All looks good with one exception. When I try to use the Magic 8 Ball function, the rabbit makes some noises, but no answer. I am using American English if that makes a difference.
Hello,
after you press the button and hear the 'ding' when nose lights in red, you should wait a couple of seconds before talking to the rabbit.
This should elicit an answer from the rabbit (at least a statement stating that he/she disn't get what you said ;-).
Well, now it seems to think I'm asking about the air quality.  Huh
Répondre

Atteindre :

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce sujet : 1 visiteur(s)